Monday, November 13, 2006

Ha, Ha, and fuckin HA

BIBLEFUCK, CO - What more can I say. I am just loving the fact that Ted Haggard, a candidate for cunt-bag of the century, was busted for snorting crystal meth with gay prostitutes.

I don't entirely disapprove of either behavior. I think if you do crystal meth, you are a goddamned redneck moron. That shit is stupid as fuck to put in your body. But, if you wanna, and you dont go breaking into my house for the money for it, or your meth lab doesnt explode and kill anyone, then comb that mullet back and toot away.

Same thing with gay whores. I like whores. I've definitely fucked my share of prostitutes. So why shouldnt a homo get the same privilege?

But when it is a bible-thumping fuckwad, trying to con the whole world into some stupid assed superstition -- who ALSO uses his superstition-mind-control shit to influence MY laws... AND his influence is to try and condemn the very behavior in which he is partaking -- well fuck him in his ass with a cactus.

Here he is... meth snorting and gay whore fucking Ted Haggard.



Take a look around. Those that "doth protest too much" are usually hiding something. I have my suspicions about Scott Berthold - this lawyer who runs around trying to shut down strip clubs and adult bookstores all over the country. Just look at the guy. He doth protest a little too much, and I wonder what he's hiding. Sam Brownback? Do you think he is just a fuckin nut-job, just pandering to the complete idiocy that is the State of Kansas, or is he trying to cover something up?

I can't even keep track of how many of these fucks have fallen. If you want to, the Freedom From Religion Foundation (www.ffrf.org) has a great "black collar blotter" that it keeps in its newsletter. It reports on all the "holier than thou" fuckers who get caught stealing or buggering altar boys. Its a laugh riot. I do expect to see James Dobson and Scott Berthold on there one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home