Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Shove the cell phone up your ass

BRICKELL AVE - We have already established that the "never date a chick with a dog" Tao has been elevated to 98% mandatory status. But I have a new ancillary Tao.... cell phone addicted chicks are off the list. This doesn't really happen all over the US, so those of you outside Florida might not believe how many of the girls down here are absolutely cell-phone-addicted -- like in a chemical dependency way. Tell you what, when I am paying $200 for some pimp-assed dinner, there's no fucking way you're answering your cell phone at the table unless your older sister is about to give birth and this might be the "come to the hospital" call -- or unless you're a fucking doctor and you are on-call, and even in those circumstances it's not cool -- just acceptable.

Last time a girl answered the phone and started bulshitting on her cell phone with me while on a date, I got up, left her there with the check, and never looked back.
Fuck this. I can pull any ass I want. I'm not tolerating this shit, and neither should you. Well, fuck, I dont care what you want to tolerate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the right call, dude! I would love to know what she did after that, but then again, who the fuck cares about that stupid bitch anyway? LOL

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home