Friday, June 17, 2005

Edgar Ray Killen's Trial

NESHOBA, MS - In between my philandering and assorted other adolescent expressions of testosterone poisoning, I do keep an eye on Edgar Ray Killen's trial. Here is a really good blog from a guy giving a play by play of the trial.

NESHOBLOG

Dammit, I hope the prosecution doesnt bungle this. Wouldnt it be nice to know that Edgar Ray Killen died in jail? Preferably after being gang-banged by some black lifers.

Fuck you Edgar Ray Killen. Fuck the whole state of Mississippi, but especially you.

This trial really gets my hackles up. For my earlier post on this, click here. You just can't read the testimony or comments of Rita Schwerner Bender, (the widow of one of Killen's victims) without feeling like you want to cry with fucking rage. Can you imagine her, 20 years old, her husband a hell of a lot better of a man than I'll ever be, only 22 years old.... and she learns that these redneck fucks killed him...?

And rednecks wonder why I hate them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a nigger lover

12:29 PM  
Blogger Enrico Giamondi said...

I'd be proud to be thought of that way.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home