Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'll bash another government today - Donald Tsang is a Chinchilla Dicked Pussy

SEATTLE, WA -- I spend a fair amount of this blog slamming the US government. And with good reason, since half-a-fucking-sissy Karl Rove is a fucking nazi. Not “like a nazi” he is a fucking nazi, and he has sex with little boys more than any priest ever could. Fuck you Karl. Fucking sue me. I will stab you in the head with a fork. Fuck you. And fuck every lowlife NASCAR fan who disagrees with me, and the one fucking cunt little whiny dyke who reads my blog “Pandora for you” or something queer like that.

Fuck, I’m off topic. I wanted to rant about China.

Today is the anniversary of Tiananmen square. When our “good friends” the Chinese bulldozed, machine gunned, and generally fucked the living hell out of thousands of peaceful protesters. To this day, their families are harassed and detained, and the events of June 4, 1989 are swept under the rug in the most evil of dink-assed countries, China.

Just to be clear, yes, I advocate war with China. I think that MacArthur had the right idea – to drop nuclear weapons on Peking. It’s a little tough to reconcile that point of view with my espoused position as a pacifist. Maybe I am fucked, but China is evil. I’ll back off on bombing them, but I’m sick to death of what pussies we are about them. If we didn’t have a minstrel-show cunt of a Secretary of State, and a retard for a president, the right thing to do would be to tell those fuckers that we’re supporting regime change in China. Yeah, fund the living shit out of anyone who wants to overthrow the Chinese government.

Of course, China isn’t that well known for producing people with any balls. Lets face it 1.5 billion people, 750 million men, and an average penis size that would compete with no mammal larger than a chinchilla. Trust me, I’ve been to Asia, and I have bought their condoms. I’m not “wrecking ball Joe” or anything, but when you try and stretch a Durex that you bought in Singapore over an average Caucasian penis, you’re going to break it half the time before you even get a chance to put your wrapped hammer in a 19 year old whore from Macau. Best gift you can bring your expatriate friends in Asia – American condoms.

Why all this talk about cock size? Because I am about to give the Prescott Bush / Henry Ford fascist collaboration chinchilla dick award – and the award goes to ---

Dum dum dum…..

DONALD TSANG!


Who the fuck is Donald Tsang? Well from the last name, you know he’s sporting a hamster cock. But who is this pussy? He’s the leading candidate to become the next “leader” of Hong Kong. Which means he will wield the same amount of actual political power as the hot-dog vendors on the streets of Washington, DC.

But, if evidence of rodent-dick Tsang’s pussydom needs to be documented… here it is, a quote from this slanty-eyed Neville Chamberlain,

"I had shared Hong Kong people's passion and impetus when the June 4 incident happened. But after 16 years, I've seen our country's impressive economic and social development," Tsang said. "My feelings have become calmer."

First of all, Donald, I presume that since you grew up in Hong Kong, that you know English well enough that you shouldn’t be speaking like a fucking fortune cookie. But, whatever, lots of good people speak sucky English, but I’ll shit on him any way I can.

So Donald Hamster-Cock Tsang, the brutality of 1989 isn’t so bad, because look at all the shit you can buy. (Figures that he's a goddamn catholic).

The saddest part is that Hamster-Cock Tsang sounds just like the average American. Won’t be long now before you all start feeling a little gentle discomfort in your ass, as the tiniest dicks in the world start sodomizing you. No tickee no lubricee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home