Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Cheerleader / Schoolgirl

MAITLAND, FL - Is it just me, or are young hotties just the greatest shit ever? My "student" has taken to the habit of dressing to make herself look EXTRA young (she's well within the legal limits), and bouncing around a lot whenever we're in public. Her favorite new game is to say out loud, "hurry up, I need to get to cheerleading practice."

Pretty funny shit from a broad with two master's degrees, working on her doctorate, no? I love that she hides her brain in public -- but takes no pains to hide her tits.

Well, tonight is her last night in town for a bit, so she's coming over my house in her schoolgirl outfit. I definitely love that shit - and make pretty much every girl I date dress the part once and a while. Nice thing about this little slut is that she already had the stuff before we started "dating."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home