Monday, September 26, 2005

Derek Jeter - Where da white women at?

EAST 183rd ST, BRONX - I am really disturbed to say this, but I actually am taking Derek Jeter's (swallows) side in something. Don't get me wrong, he's a total douchebag, but this shit is just plain wrong.

Apparently some asshole sent Jeter (swallows) a threat letter calling him a "traitor to his race" for dating white women. The letter matches characteristics of similar letters sent to famous black guys who cross the racial divide to collect their pussy.

These letters are sent from somewhere in northeastern Ohio and Pennsylvania, criticize interracial relationships. Jeter's (swallows) letter demanded that he stop dating white women or he will be "castrated, shot or set on fire."

Jeter (swallows) probably wouldn't be at the top of my list of Yankess to treat in such a way, but I am all for castrating, shooting, and setting any member of the Yankees on fire. I'd really like to see Gay-Rod or Giambi on fire... but I digress.

First off... Jeter (swallows) mother is white. So, who the fuck is he supposed to bang? And, I really don't get why so many black guys get a few bucks and the first thing they buy with it is a gold-digging white woman. But, hey, I'd rather see them throw their money away on a white woman than on an Escalade. Well, I guess one gets the other in those circles.

Anyhow, Jeter (swallows), I'm (I am ready to puke as I say this) on your side. Hell, Jeter (swallows) and any other black guy with a few bucks is welcome to my share of the white women out there. There are enough hot Asian women out there for me to be satisfied for a long time, and if any of these idiot black celebrities ever saw Somali, Rwandese, or Eritrean chicks, they'd never want white pussy again. Well, I mean the chicks from those places that get to live in a civilized country for most of their lives -- something about all the dust and flies makes them age badly in their native habitat.

I'm sickened. Someone actually made me sympathize with Derek Jeter (swallows).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home