Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another nutty email someone sent

Dear Sir:

I'm a celebrity publisher and former NASA scientist that has been banished or exiled from the internet. This is not a good thing. As a business man who knows his product is superior this is a very big damn problem.

I would like to neutralize the defendants and/or their desire to censor my research and my life from the global public but human society doesn't allow that. So, we sue!

My work has been censored since 1998 and I am a very prolific publisher and web developer. Also, I would like to produce and host a tv program based on my work.

I am currently being kept a prisoner in Columbus against my will(abduction?). I have been trying to get to [redacted] since last November it appears as if Ohio was turned into a CIA-Klan prison esp-cia-lly for human publishers like myself.

Get me to [redacted] alive and I can guarantee a very profitable business concerning civil rights litigation. As we both know, there is no such thing as civil or human rights in America so litigation must be for another reason?

From the Columbus Hive,

[redacted],
Publisher, Human Rights Leader, Scientist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home